|Dimensions||34.7 × 43.2 × 17.5 cm|
|Continuous Power (On Grid):||5000VA|
|Continuous Power (Backup):||2300VA|
|No. of MPPTs:||2|
|Max. PV Input Current:||2 X 11A|
|Max. Input Voltage:||550V|
|Max. Charging Current:||50A|
|Warranty:||5 Years, can be extended to 10 Years|
Goodwe EM Series 5kW Hybrid Inverter
Goodwe EM Series 5kW GW5048-EM series bi-directional energy storage inverter can be used for both on-grid and off-grid. They boost self-consumption in areas with a high electrical rate and a relatively low FIT. For areas and regions where peak shaving can be applied and feed-in power is restricted, this system would be a good fit.
- Increasing Self-Consumption: During the day, the electricity from the PV array is used to optimize self-consumption. The excess is used to recharge the batteries and can be released to the loads at night. The highest proportion of self use is up to 95%.
- Peak Shaving: By setting the charging and discharging time, the battery can be charged using the lower electrical rate and discharged to loads when there is a high electrical rate.
- Power Supply for Important Loads: Connected to the backup side of the inverter, loads such as refrigerators, routers, lamps, computers and other small appliances can be powered. When grid fails the system automatically switches to back-up mode within milliseconds.
PV Solar Inverter with programmable multiple operation modes. Pure sine wave output
– Self-consumption and Feed-in to the grid
– Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
– User-adjustable battery charging current suits different types of batteries
– Monitoring software for realtime status display and control. (Not web based.)
– Grid Feed-Back Control and Zero Grid Feed-in
|Dimensions||18 × 34.7 × 43.2 cm|